We are thrilled to announce that dig has been distinguished as one of 50 Companies to Watch by Michigan Celebrates Small Business. This year, 575 companies were nominated, and judges from economic and entrepreneurship development organizations carefully evaluated the top candidates.
To earn this award, companies must:
- be second-stage companies with 6-99 full-time employees
- have $750,000 to $50 million in annual revenue or working capital
- be privately held and headquartered in Michigan
We pushed past the competition by:
- our growth (thanks, awesome clients!)
- exceptional leadership (thanks, Mike and Nate!)
- having a sustainable competitive advantage (thanks, dig business model!)
This award represents a team effort and confirms what we already know: our future is bright!
Due to COVID-19, the gala has been moved to a virtual event, scheduled for July 28. If you'd like to tune in with our crew that evening, let us know!